The reason I started a blog on my site is because I find the whole idea of a portfolio very flat - while it represents what I can do it shows only a portion of who I am, my hope is that through my blog you will be able to gain more insight about the girl behind the work. This is my first "official" Swoon post, a new addition to the blog, and a weekly occurrence from right now. Every Tuesday I'll share with you things that have caught my attention during the week that has passed, I'll tell you what I love in the hope you discover something new that you enjoy too.
Summer months seem to encourage bigger swoons (lust/excitement/love) on my part, and a much higher level of enthusiasm, but a new fashion season combined with the lingering Australian heat has me struggling to keep this first list to six items!
Here's what's tops for the week prior to Jan 29th 2013.
2. Mr Destiny sweatshirt $129NZ by Ruby. I've got one of these coming my way and I cant wait to snuggle up in it this coming winter. Nothing beats being warm at home in a grey marle sweater.
3. Bills burger from Huxtaburger, Smith Street Melbourne. Im not a huge burger eater really, but you know when you really have that craving for a weekend burger? Bills burger will smash that craving...dead. The burgers are so good they made the cover of the recent Gourmet Traveller Magazine.
4. RSPCA Tasmania. Deserve a huge pat on the back for their recent rescue efforts, under a lot of strain due to the terrible Tasmanian summer fires, they really need us to reach deep and donate, help them save the lives of animals who cant help themselves now.
5. Leif PodhajskyFollow . A beautiful tunnel of decadent foliage that I need on my wall!
6. Lover The Label Sphinx Leather Midi dress. This dress is on the very top of my winter wish list, cut for a lady, with fabrication to make the boys weep.