Blue can be oh so cold and icy, but with more than a week of over 30 degree temperatures cool blues have caught my attention and are nothing but refreshing.
1. Acne Degrade Shirt - Last week I wore Tie Dye, this week I'm thinking about this dip dyed shirt that I saw at Green with Envy boutique. Something about this smooth gradient has me daydreaming of seasides.
2. Ernesto Garcia Cabral - Every now and then I see the work of an artist that makes me want to screw everything up and start again. Enter Mr Cabral.
3. Sodastream Makers -Yep you read correctly! When I was a kid my friend had one, I was jealous, and we used to fill that bubbly water with so much flavouring it's a surprise I still have I have teeth. At Christmas I was gifted one, and to be honest I was wondering what that was about, Sodastream is for kids right? Well turns out Sodastream is just as rewarding as an adult - sans the flavouring having sparkling water at the press of a button makes me a very happy illustrator.
4. Miu Miu Degrade Sequined Slippers - Miu Miu loves a sparkly shoe, and when imagining looking down and seeing these on my feet I can understand why - how could you resist smiling with these sparkly beauties looking back up at you?
5. W Magazine Lara Stone -One of three covers lensed by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott and styled by Edward Enninfu it is the deep rich peacock blues and greens with the unexpected erotic red that has me transfixed... Lara also helps.